I don't know about you all, but ever since last summer, I can't get enough of the fruity prints! I want fruit prints on everything - my shoes, bags, dresses, everything! Since we have already started summer here in Florida, I'm already hopping on board for one of my favorite summer trends and I'm adding so many fruit prints to my wardrobe, starting with this gorgeous Chicwish dress!
A cherry print mixed with a vintage-inspired dress silhouette just makes for the ultimate southern summer frock which is why I love this dress so well. I plan to wear it with white lace-up sneakers for days involving a bit of walking, but for today I just had to wear it with my favorite red heels from Call It Spring and my little old thrifted straw bag!
Wearing: Chicwish cherry print dress, Call It Spring red heels (old, similar), Thrifted bag (love this straw bag!), Coco & Marie pearl earrings.
Can't get enough of the fruity prints either? Check out these other fruit favorites of mine that will look cute all summer long:
1. This cherry printed frock is perfect for summer picnics!
2. Kick around town in these adorable watermelon print sneakers!
3. A pineapple pullover like this one looks so cute with white cutoffs!
4. Both look and feel fresh and light in this lemon print romper!
5. Be comfy and stylish in these cherry pajamas - too cute!