Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Counting Stars

Wearing: Thrifted blazer (similar), Papaya Clothing blouse (similar), Banggood skirt (get it here!), Priceless heels (get them here!), Vintage necklace (similar).

I must admit, for the past few weeks I've been finding it a bit difficult to post on my blog which is why it's been a bit empty on here, but that's only because I began watching Gossip Girl on Netflix, and I didn't expect to be as obsessed with it as I am haha! But, I'm on the 5th season now, and not watching it as much, because I know that the 6th season is the end and I really don't want to be done with the show yet because I know I'll get super emotional and I'll feel like my life is empty (that happened to me when I watched The Office on Netflix lol). But anyways, I was feeling some Blair Waldorf vibes with this outfit, and I'm not really sure why, I think its the blazer and the layered pearls. I usually get compared to Blair quite a bit, but have never been able to fully appreciate that until now. I'm at the point where I'm trying to look like her now, she's just so perfect! Hope you're all having a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautifull!

    http://morningdreamsfree.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels! And you look gorgeous as always.

    I have never really gotten in to Gossip Girl but almost everyone in the blogging, tumblr, and Youtube community completely rave about it so I might give it a try

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and blazer combo! You're always so adorable!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when a tv show takes up all my time! I felt similar to you when I finally finished watching Sex and the City, but I know I can always re-watch the series from the start if I'm ever feeling nostalgic and that somehow makes me feel better. It's my prescribed remedy for bad break-ups! Love my chick flicks.

    Demi
    http://carbonchic.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt!
    Lovely! :) xx

    -MItzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous(:

    Courtney Dunsmore
    aswestumblealongg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse is perfection! It's so adorable. Where is it from?

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit and your whole blog! I just found it and have stalked all the way back from now (July) to this post. :) You're fabulous and so stylish! Can't believe you're only 18!

    ReplyDelete