Thursday, March 6, 2014

Printed Pleats

Wearing: Mara Vintage Shop dress, Thrifted heels.

I've been in a really artsy mood these past few days, and all I've been wanting to do is take pictures! So today when I went out in this lovely vintage pleated lilac dress, and I spotted these bushes full of flowers, I figured it would be such a great photo spot! I'm a little sad though that you can see my remote in my hand in the first photo though, and I tried to photoshop it out, but I'm not that skilled at photoshop so I couldn't really take it out without leaving my hand looking deformed. Anyways, I was so in love with the print going on in the dress that I didn't have to accessorize it much at all. The pleats and colors in it scream Spring and I have really been feeling the Spring vibes lately!

13 comments:

  1. absolute favorite photo shoot ever of yours!!! Love it :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/03/butterflies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice the remote in your hand until you pointed it out - these photos look like paintings!
    So. Beautiful.
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thrifted skirt that I turned into a dress, made from this same fabric print. I love yours too!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is so gorgeous!(: Man,I really need to go thrifting where you go,you find so many gorgeous pieces!(:


    Courtney Dunsmore
    aswestumblealongg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely divine Carly! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I'm so jealous that things are blooming where you are.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh godness, these photos are so beautiful! the location is really nice and you look gorgeous! :)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even notice the remote. Don't worry! These pictures turned out beautifully. I love how spring-y and pretty they are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING!!!! The dress and the pictures!
    Hannah Louise x
    hannahlouboo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love!
    I love the setting and how your dress goes so perfectly with the background!
    :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress fits your style so perfectly! It looks amazing <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. THESE PICTURES. Oh my word. They literally took my breath away. The background is stunning, and the dress is stunning, and they look amazing together - but your hair! Your face! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete